Yea! I’ve been waiting for the trims to get ready. Now they are in place, not all of them. Too bad the battery in the drill didn’t last long enough to get all of them in place. With no battery and more time we made a shelf for bottles and stuff. I had the chans to make the shelf for the drip guard as well. It’s ready for painting and then getting the three layers of lacquer.

I know that there have been a lot of images posted within a short time. But now we have posted all progress until today. As you may have guessed we started this blog after we started building the bar. So we have posted more than one day of progress every day.